Last weekend was a blast!
At last, the very much awaited summer outing with my college friends finally materialized last weekend in Pagudpud, Ilocos Norte. Though only five of us went there, it still turned out to be an unforgettable experience.
Here are the reasons why that trip will remain unforgettable:
1. Bought my new buddy Konichiwa specially planned for this occasion – a new Nikon D3000. At last!
2. It’s been quite a while since I last saw my college friends (and house mates). Meeting them again and sharing the best times over a beach outing is perfect.
3. It was the longest trip I have ever took riding a bus. After that trip, I swear I feel my entire back is nothing but a swollen butt.
4. The place is nothing but beauty. I just wish we had a lot of time to go around the town.
5. …And many more. Sorry, no punchline or at least a climax on this top reasons. 😀
Here, let me share with you some photos we took during our weekend vacation.
This picture reminds me a lot of stickiness going on. Hot weather, and no taking-a-bath session yet after a verrrry loooong drive.
This photo embodies a politician here in the Philppines. I remember taking a shot of this wind turbine saying “…alagang Bongbong”
This resort is the best. This place served as our home in Pagudpud.
The Lighthouse (Cape Bojeador) was the next best thing I have seen in Ilocos Norte. Too bad, we were not able to go the topmost part because the caretaker went through some issues when we went there.
I am not sure what river is this. I just took a photo of it the last minute. This was the last shot I took on our way back in Manila.
There you go. I think this vacation allowed me to appropriately say “Short but sweet!”